INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library Tree  (Read 773 times)

cliff taylor

Library Tree
« on: January 05, 2020, 08:30:29 am »

somehow i have changed the Album tab  so it only shows (all album (4370) and i would like to change back not sure how

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Library Tree
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 04:03:31 pm »

If the change happened just recently, the simple answer is just to Restore a Library Backup from before the change. The Wiki has an article on Library Backups.

If it happened some times ago and you don't want to lose other changes made, you will need to explain a lot more. Your image doesn't show much. You must have edited a View. What View? How is it set up? etc. Post a bigger image showing the whole View.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

cliff taylor

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 03:55:32 am »

Hi yes it's recent and it was me, no backup, but then i never have, i have attached another snap shot, need guidance     

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 06:57:40 am »

MC makes automatic backups.  The wiki has a topic.

cliff taylor

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 03:58:30 am »

Many Thanks have restore, but there was no restore for MC25 only 23  but the date was OK 
Pages: [1]   Go Up