INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playback issues on some BluRay rips  (Read 468 times)

sumitc

• Recent member
Playback issues on some BluRay rips
« on: January 08, 2020, 01:53:27 pm »

There are a few ISO rips of BluRay discs that I have playback issues with.  In particular:

- Spears & Munsil disc: I am unable to get to the menu.  There are a few chapters, demo material, that I can jump to, but I cannot get to the menu structure that allows me to select the test patterns.  When I select the option to go to the "BluRay menu", it jumps to the 1st chapter, which is a demo track.

- For some movies, which have a sub-menu selection, like "Songs", the playback hangs when I select a song to be played.  The movie played back from the start is fine, as is, selecting a chapter through the main menu.  I do not see the hang when the disc is played back through my Panasonic player.

Perhaps some menu features not supported in JRiver?  Anyone experience such issues?

Sumit.

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Playback issues on some BluRay rips
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 08:31:27 pm »

Edit --- Ignore below
I re-ripped and now movie works correctly.  Looks like must have been user error
………….

Yes.  I'm kind of new to BluRay rips with MC.

All of my full backup rips (not iso) worked fine until my latest purchase - Imagine Dragons / Some + Mirrors Live

I can't seem to play disc past the first chapter.  No way to configure audio options or get past the first chapter.  The menu structure doesn't seem to load correctly.

For me the issue is actually in MC 25.  I just happened to see your post via a search.  This sounds like similar issue.

I'll confirm once I upgrade to 26 later this week.

Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h
Pages: [1]   Go Up