INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request: Customize Toolbar needs more menu items to be available  (Read 421 times)

Curtis

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...

It would be nice to add [a lot] more commands to the available list in the Customize Toolbar dialog box. I don't know if it's a lack of icons, but the command I want to add always seems to not be among those available. In particular I repeatedly fumble around trying to remember the drill-down to the Visualizations menu and I'd like to be able to click a toolbar button that would open the list of installed visualizations. Ideally a makeover of the customize feature would let us drag and drop any menu command onto a "live" toolbar, assign an icon if one isn't natively available, and slide the order of toolbar customizations left and right along the toolbar while it's in 'customize' mode. Short of that, making more commands available to add within the current dialog box would be helpful. Given the sheer number of features available in the program the toolbar can really help make the program convenient for the particular mix of most-used features by each user.
Pages: [1]   Go Up