INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can I export to Android Smartphones  (Read 917 times)

Psoidonym

How can I export to Android Smartphones
« on: January 16, 2020, 11:58:32 am »

Hi,

I acquired quite recently JR 26. When trying to export music files to my Galaxy S8+ I found that you only provide export possibilities to IPhone / ITunes. I cannot imagine that you ignore the vast customer community using Android phones. How can I then export files to my Android smartphone?
Thanks

Andre

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: How can I export to Android Smartphones
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2020, 12:11:00 pm »

Use Handheld Sync in the Action Window (lower left).

Knick

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 10:58:06 am »

I have MC26 running on a laptop, with all music files on a NAS. Changing many old music files to High Def as I find them.  Works like a charm even though a lot of the files are Hi-Def (24 bit) FLAC files of differing quality. 

I have an LG V30 with an ESS DAC chip that can manage up to a 500Gig Micro SD card.  I have a 256Gig SanDisk Micro SD card that I have inserted into my SD slot on the laptop.  I use the handheld sync feature to move playlists and their associated music files from MC26 and the NAS to the SanDisk.  Last night, tried to sync 100gig of High Def music files to the SD card, and JRiver shows the sync is happening and, it appears, completes fine.  Took 4 hours.  When I look on the SanDisk, the folder structure is in place, and the library shows the files, but the majority of folders are empty, or a coupla files show when 10's of songs have been synced to the folder. 

Seems to work fine when I use a smaller 128gig card that I have used in the past. Card doesn't appear to be defective as other files write fine.  Suggestions on what I should try?

Z0001

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2020, 04:50:48 am »

Use Handheld Sync in the Action Window (lower left).

In the past I have had problems syncing a full library of 10,000 tracks to an android smartphone. Is this the recommended, fastest and most reliable way to add tracks to a phone?

Thanks
Z
Pages: [1]   Go Up