INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upgrade to Master License Without Old Version of MC  (Read 673 times)

Semeraro

Upgrade to Master License Without Old Version of MC
« on: January 18, 2020, 12:47:25 pm »

Hi folks,
I had an older version of MC for MAC installed on a computer that crashed and that I no longer have. I was using other options for a couple of years and now want to return to Media Center upgrading to a master license so that I can use MC on both Macs and PCs.

I have restored my license on my new computer, which does not have any version of MC installed. I do not know the version of MC that I used to have on the computer that crashed.

What is the best way to proceed to upgrade to a Master License and start installing MC26 on my computers? Many thanks. Steve

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Upgrade to Master License Without Old Version of MC
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 10:16:29 am »

Hi folks,
I had an older version of MC for MAC installed on a computer that crashed and that I no longer have. I was using other options for a couple of years and now want to return to Media Center upgrading to a master license so that I can use MC on both Macs and PCs.

I have restored my license on my new computer, which does not have any version of MC installed. I do not know the version of MC that I used to have on the computer that crashed.

What is the best way to proceed to upgrade to a Master License and start installing MC26 on my computers? Many thanks. Steve
Send an email to deanna (at) jriver (dot) com and she can help you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up