INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lyrics in MC26  (Read 544 times)

SirTom2015

• Recent member
Lyrics in MC26
« on: January 23, 2020, 11:26:03 pm »

I just wondered if LyricsFinder is something JRiver developed? It seems to never get the lyrics completely right for many songs. I mean, it's close, but words here and there are completely wrong. It's a little embarrassing to have the lyrics on full display when friends are over and it gets pointed out how inaccurate they are .I know there are accurate lyrics out there for the songs I am listening to. I thought for sure this would be something fixed in MC26 because this was a problem in MC25 also.

If there any plan in the future to give more leeway to the end user to choose the source for where lyrics come from? If not, , then are there plans to improve LyricsFinder to be more accurate?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Lyrics in MC26
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 11:50:46 pm »

If you are talking about this --->, https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,120908.0.html

Then no, not a JRiver project. You will need to contact the plugin author regarding your issues, or, stop using it for a bit and see if you have a more positive experience using the built in, JRiver supported, lyrics retrieval.

-marko.

SirTom2015

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 09:39:36 am »

Sorry, I meant to say the LyricsFind as that is what the source says. Lyricfinder is indeed a 3rd party plugin. Are these not both the same?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 12:39:29 pm »

I'm not sure. If they're not the same, it still sounds like a 3rd party app to me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up