INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media randomly reinstalls in Windows 10 wasting my licences!  (Read 426 times)

PhilS

Apologies if I get anything wrong, my first post.

Two or three times now over the past year I have launched JR26 and it begins an install process even though it is already installed. I then have to enter a licence and receive an e-mail stating "You have just restored a license for JRiver Media Center. There are 10 restores available in each 12 month period.  There are 9 restores remaining at this time."

Not a problem at the moment but can't afford for this to happen too often. Can I get this licence re-credited?

My music library is on an external drive connected to my laptop. Due to the limited number of USB ports I am swapping that port for a USB CD Drive occasionally. Not sure if this has any relevance?

Thanks

Phil

thezone

• Galactic Citizen
Re: JRiver Media randomly reinstalls in Windows 10 wasting my licences!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 04:29:26 am »

Apologies if I get anything wrong, my first post.

Two or three times now over the past year I have launched JR26 and it begins an install process even though it is already installed. I then have to enter a licence and receive an e-mail stating "You have just restored a license for JRiver Media Center. There are 10 restores available in each 12 month period.  There are 9 restores remaining at this time."

Not a problem at the moment but can't afford for this to happen too often. Can I get this licence re-credited?

My music library is on an external drive connected to my laptop. Due to the limited number of USB ports I am swapping that port for a USB CD Drive occasionally. Not sure if this has any relevance?

Thanks

Phil

I have this same issue, just happened today, installed the latest update and had to restore the license. Just a normal HTPC with internal HDD, nothing complicated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up