INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License activation problem  (Read 544 times)

gutierez

• Recent member
License activation problem
« on: February 06, 2020, 04:34:30 am »

Hi,

I downloaded the mjr license file to activate JRiver in my laptop. I can not complete the activation despite I tried many times.
Then, I realized that the mjr file was the same of the one I downloaded on 15/01/2020, so it should be not valid anymore.
Please, help me.
Also, I used many of my activation restore chance in just 10 minutes. Please, reset this attempts

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

gutierez

• Recent member
Re: License activation problem
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 12:51:45 pm »

I tried to activate the portable version that was on my desktop PC.
Now I installed JRiver with the standard installer and I didn't have problem to activate it. However, I'd prefer not installing it and I'd like registering the portable one.
Please, consider to reset the numerous activations I did today

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: License activation problem
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 03:29:51 pm »

My understanding is that you have to have a registered version of MC installed on the PC you are using to install a Portable version.

It's only available from a licensed copy of MC.

See https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Portable_Drive_Installation and the threads referenced at the bottom of that Wiki article.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up