INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Merging NADAC initialization failure  (Read 809 times)

oldzmann

Merging NADAC initialization failure
« on: February 06, 2020, 07:32:25 pm »

Hi all;
I have been using MC 24 for over a year with Win10 and only minor issues. I upgraded to MC 26 and I cannot get it to work with my Merging Tech NADAC driver. MC 26 acts like it is working, i.e. it looks to be playing a music file but the NADAC does not see a signal output and does not work. In some cases I have gotten a driver error message "initialization failure'.
I tried MC 25 and have the same problem. I have gone through the configuration several times and have gotten some help from people more experienced than I with JRiver but it is still no go. MC 24 still works fine. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Merging NADAC initialization failure
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 08:49:40 pm »

Please read the Audio Setup topic on our wiki.

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 09:26:59 pm »

Could it be a 32-bit driver that you used with MC24, and now you need a 64-bit one?

oldzmann

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 04:40:59 pm »

Thanks for the tips. I spent some time going through all of this and a lot more. Bottom line, the problem is with McAfee firewall. Even though Media Center has privileged access through the firewall it still won''t work. Only when disabling the firewall does it work. I reinstalled all of the MC & Merging software and even MC24 doesn't work now. Anyway, I have other AV products and I have installed those and now everything works fine.
Thanks for the help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up