INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver streamed to an Oppo 203  (Read 558 times)

CWillCalho

• Recent member
JRiver streamed to an Oppo 203
« on: February 16, 2020, 10:14:16 am »

How can I just get JRiver to play the album that I searched for with the Oppo 203 as my player?  If I search for an album, all the tracks are in order on the screen, but after playing one song, it randomly picks a song from my library rather than going to the next song in the album.  I have all the controls set to no shuffle as far as I can tell.  I can work around by creating a playlist of that album, but is there a way to just have the album play that shows on the screen?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: JRiver streamed to an Oppo 203
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 10:26:53 am »

How can I just get JRiver to play the album that I searched for with the Oppo 203 as my player?  If I search for an album, all the tracks are in order on the screen, but after playing one song, it randomly picks a song from my library rather than going to the next song in the album.  I have all the controls set to no shuffle as far as I can tell.  I can work around by creating a playlist of that album, but is there a way to just have the album play that shows on the screen?
It's been a while since I've seen this but I think you can fix it by doing a title expression which contains the track number first in the DLNA server configuration in MC.
IIRC some devices pull the tracks alphabetically.
Pages: [1]   Go Up