INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mac 26.0.22 fails after install  (Read 481 times)

Yaamon

• Recent member
Mac 26.0.22 fails after install
« on: March 02, 2020, 03:10:02 pm »

On 2020 MacBook Pro running latest Catalina OS.  Installed Mac 26.0.22.  After install and installing registration key, started MC26 application.  After starting, resizing the windows fails---I can drag the window, but it pops back to the original position after I let go.  Happens for both horizontal and vertical resize.  Trying to drag the corner of the window to resize fails---an icon for moving the window (hand) appears instead of a resize.  Running the Help | Update Channels | Check for Updates... produces the error "There was a problem checking for updates."

Really doesn't seem to be functioning at all.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Mac 26.0.22 fails after install
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 03:15:18 pm »

On 2020 MacBook Pro running latest Catalina OS.  Installed Mac 26.0.22.  After install and installing registration key, started MC26 application.  After starting, resizing the windows fails---I can drag the window, but it pops back to the original position after I let go.  Happens for both horizontal and vertical resize.  Trying to drag the corner of the window to resize fails---an icon for moving the window (hand) appears instead of a resize.  Running the Help | Update Channels | Check for Updates... produces the error "There was a problem checking for updates."

Really doesn't seem to be functioning at all.
Try the update again.
What update channel are you on?
Pages: [1]   Go Up