INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using Convert Audio for multiple  (Read 571 times)

Knitman

• Recent member
Using Convert Audio for multiple
« on: March 06, 2020, 09:32:31 pm »

Is there some way I can get convert audio to convert all of my *.aif/aiff-c files at once instead of having to choose album by album.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Using Convert Audio for multiple
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 06:40:07 am »

Select more than one album and then convert.

Knitman

• Recent member
Re: Using Convert Audio for multiple
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 10:14:10 pm »

yes. I did that. I try everything. before I risked sounding stupid on here and getting obvious responses.

The fix for the mixed  up numbers doesn't work either. As soon as you close album and come back to it tracks are all mixed up again.

I just chose a load of *.aif , 1283 of them. it seems to have done them but is now stuck on last track, 1283, and says cancel not close.Since I've waited a long time for this to complete, I am loathe to click cancel and will hopefully wait until it says close.

I have trusted what you say. ~The conversions have been so done so original file ios dumped s no room for both on disc.  is dumped sas I only have 1tb internal but now have a Samsung x5 ext drive to back up. no difference in speed to internal disc.

BTW i keep reading how this and my DAC can be used for the soundtracks o my films and tv series I have on disc. How would I plug in the MBP to the DAC and then have it process the
blur-ray, 4k or dvd? Have I misunderstood?

If I transfer an MQA file to FLAC of ALAC will I have y
Pages: [1]   Go Up