INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Force DSP Studio at MC start + lock windows positions  (Read 678 times)

zzeitg

• Recent member
Force DSP Studio at MC start + lock windows positions
« on: March 08, 2020, 08:07:00 am »

Hi,

would there be a way how to configure the Media Center to open and stay in this layout?

I'd like to move the album art window to the left side and permanently open the DSP window on the right side.

This I would like to have as default page layout, both Display and DSP windows locked into positions and kept active.  (At the moment the Display windows is in the front of all other windows and the DSP window keeps closing (resp. hiding itself) as soon as a song is paused or stopped.)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: layout - how to....
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 08:20:59 am »

In MC Settings for Startup, choose Last Location. 

zzeitg

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 11:19:34 am »

In MC Settings for Startup, choose Last Location.

The problem seems to be different - the panels/windows (Display, DSP Studio) can't be locked in position inside the main MediaCenter window.

zzeitg

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 09:49:42 am »

Hi,

I'm trying once again...

Is there a way how to force DSP Studio to open during MC start? And also how to force the Album Art panel and DSP Studio to stay locked in the correct position?

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 07:14:24 pm »

Is there a way how to force DSP Studio to open during MC start? And also how to force the Album Art panel and DSP Studio to stay locked in the correct position?

No.

Maybe you could find a VST that does something similar. I can't help with that.

Or maybe if you are into writing web pages including using CSS you could create a "Track Info" page that did something similar. Not easy.

I had to think about your image to work out what you were doing in the screenshot. Detached Display for the Cover Art, and DSP Studio > Analyzer, both sized and placed in those positions.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up