INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC26 crashes when passing a tv series playlist containing multiple m2ts files  (Read 397 times)

jamie

Hi,

I am running MC26 from the command line passing it a MPLS playlist containing multiple TV series m2ts files. When jriver runs I can hear the audio from the first m2ts file but the display is black.  After a minute the audio has an echoing effect and a few seconds later a message appears that says "the program is not responding, Do you want to continue or cancel?"  MC25 with the latest mc25 update works fine with the same command line command.

The command is C:\Windows\System32\MC26.exe /Mode Theater /PlayReplace "Z:\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00601.mpls"

I am running this from the command line because this command is used by a program called cmc to launch mc26.  I have tried this on multiple windows 10 64 bit PCs.  All these PCs have the latest window 10 feature updates and monthly updates. The version of JRiver is 26.0.30 (64 bit).

The bluray disk is from season one of Avatar the last air bender if that helps

jamie

I have had some success by running various playlists from the DOS command line. Finally a playlist played in MC26 properly through the CMC app without any issue. I noticed that just before I had success that I got a white display with audio. That MC26 app window crashed but when I ran it again the playlist played properly.  I even rebooted and was able to successfully play all the episodes without issues.  I also found a Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 movie with a multi file playlist which I used from the command line and it was successful.

I don''t know if you can call it a fix because I do not know exactly what I did to fix the problem.  ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up