INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Movie & TV Info failing for The Graham Norton Show  (Read 532 times)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Get Movie & TV Info failing for The Graham Norton Show
« on: March 14, 2020, 05:53:22 pm »

I have not been having problems with getting TV and Movie info with the exception of The Graham Norton Show. Not sure what the issue with that specific show is, but it consistently fails to find information for that show. It is up to season 26 now, so it may just be a search or parsing issue with that many seasons and episodes to search.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
Re: Get Movie & TV Info failing for The Graham Norton Show
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 08:55:02 pm »

The data does appear to be available on TheTVdb.com via the web page.

However, I also saw issues in searching for it using MC. I was able to get it to find the correct show and say it was loading the result, but then said "No information available from the selected result."

I suspect there is a problem at TheTVdb end. Probably a database issue. Or maybe it is just very busy, because response was very slow. I suspect it may have timed out trying to provide the data. Maybe with everyone in isolation at home the load on TheTVdb is much higher than normal?

Try again later?
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 09:04:57 pm »

Actually I am seeing the same response for other Series. I think TheTVdb is getting hammered, or has some other issue.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

darky

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 02:28:10 am »

TMM (tiny media manager) can not download TV media data either.
Must be the website

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2020, 01:26:36 pm »

Seems to be working again this morning, including this show. Thanks for confirming it wasn't just me and likely that site.
Pages: [1]   Go Up