INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Streaming from neilyoungarchives.com  (Read 547 times)

aheydorn

Streaming from neilyoungarchives.com
« on: April 02, 2020, 11:30:25 am »

My subject line might be too specific --sorry if it is -- but I didn't know how else to label it. I've got JRiver up and running on a MacBook Pro with a DAC into my stereo system...sounds awesome! But I've been unable to play the NeilYoungarchives.com site through the computer/system. I can access the site but can't figure out how to make it work through JRiver to stream and play the high-def FLAC files. This might be out there in the Wiki and if so I apologize but damned if I can find it. Thanks for any help! Allan

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Streaming from neilyoungarchives.com
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 10:11:14 am »

My subject line might be too specific --sorry if it is -- but I didn't know how else to label it. I've got JRiver up and running on a MacBook Pro with a DAC into my stereo system...sounds awesome! But I've been unable to play the NeilYoungarchives.com site through the computer/system. I can access the site but can't figure out how to make it work through JRiver to stream and play the high-def FLAC files. This might be out there in the Wiki and if so I apologize but damned if I can find it. Thanks for any help! Allan
That's currently not supported on the Mac because we use the Mac's internal browser and it controls where the output goes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up