INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: V26 - thanks  (Read 327 times)

stevemac

• Galactic Citizen
V26 - thanks
« on: April 03, 2020, 04:00:22 am »

With a bit more time at home recently I finally got around to upgrading our home PCs and devices to Media Centre 26 and JRemote2

Everything went smoothly, irrespective of operating system, hardware or virtualisation

Thanks to all at JRiver and the usual suspects (mwillems, Awesome Donkey, InflatableMouse) who provide excellent guides for the Linux version

cheers,

Steve

DrKNo

• World Citizen
Re: V26 - thanks
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 04:45:36 am »

I thought about writing something similar for a while, so now is the time I guess:

A big thank you from me for the way you integrate the community in the development of MC. This, in my humble opinion, the best media player by leaps and bounds. The complexity of MC means that there are some hiccups here and there - but I can always write a forum post and things get fixed incredibly fast. I mean, once my description of the problem is complete, the usual next reply is "In the next version of MC:". That really is something.

So please keep up the excellent work. This whole project is far, far away from business as usual. I think we all feel the love you put into MC.
And while I'm at it: Thank you to the awesome community too. So many of my dumb questions answered patiently...
Pages: [1]   Go Up