INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: connecting MC26 to my audio system  (Read 719 times)

billF

• Recent member
connecting MC26 to my audio system
« on: April 06, 2020, 01:16:50 am »

I've been building my multi channel JRiver server for a couple of months on my iMac desktop computer.  Playback works easily (in stereo).  Now I have set up my laptop with mc26 and transferred my library.  It works on my laptop but when I connect via HDMI to an input of my pre-pro the screen on the laptop zooms in about triple in size and the tv screen image shows also triple in size.  If I unplug the hdmi from my macbook the macbook's screen returns to normal size.

Any clues as to how I can connect to my audio system for normal playback?  I can't find any clues (actually to anything) searching the Wiki.

Thanks,  Bill F.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: connecting MC26 to my audio system
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 10:34:59 am »

I've been building my multi channel JRiver server for a couple of months on my iMac desktop computer.  Playback works easily (in stereo).  Now I have set up my laptop with mc26 and transferred my library.  It works on my laptop but when I connect via HDMI to an input of my pre-pro the screen on the laptop zooms in about triple in size and the tv screen image shows also triple in size.  If I unplug the hdmi from my macbook the macbook's screen returns to normal size.

Any clues as to how I can connect to my audio system for normal playback?  I can't find any clues (actually to anything) searching the Wiki.

Thanks,  Bill F.
That's interesting, simply connecting the HDMI port to the amp (no video capabilities I presume?) make MC's window change size?
Pages: [1]   Go Up