INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC26 does not connect to bluetooth speakers / headphones etc  (Read 876 times)

stavrosh

• Recent member
MC26 does not connect to bluetooth speakers / headphones etc
« on: April 14, 2020, 03:33:08 pm »

Hi , I have been trying to output the music content of MC26 on a JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker .. but to no avail. I have noticed that the Bluetooth headphones (Sony WH-1000XM3) don't work either. Initially the Audio Output was set to the Core Audio. Even if I change the audio setting to the preselected device (JBL, Sony etc)  .. the audio still comes out of the Mac speakers.

Music (ex tunes) outputs sound correctly to these devices.

I verified the same issue with MC24 ..

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC26 does not connect to bluetooth speakers / headphones etc
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 02:52:12 pm »

Hi , I have been trying to output the music content of MC26 on a JBL Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker .. but to no avail. I have noticed that the Bluetooth headphones (Sony WH-1000XM3) don't work either. Initially the Audio Output was set to the Core Audio. Even if I change the audio setting to the preselected device (JBL, Sony etc)  .. the audio still comes out of the Mac speakers.

Music (ex tunes) outputs sound correctly to these devices.

I verified the same issue with MC24 ..

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
I do this often so I know it works. You may be limited by sample rate. Try forcing 44 or 48k in DSP studio.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC26 does not connect to bluetooth speakers / headphones etc
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 09:02:21 pm »

Oh yes, the other piece is you may have to turn off exclusive access in MC's Audio settings.
Pages: [1]   Go Up