INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't seem to auto update my Folders/files in Media Center (Newbie)  (Read 451 times)

Lordsnooty

I have the latest Full version of Media Center 26 (26.0.72) I am a total novice at using it but can someone please explain how I can get the Media Center to check and update Music Files (mostly FLAC) stored on my Synology NAS Drive. When I open it up it doesn't seem to want and check the files and see if there are new ones (which there definitely are new ones added every day to my Nas Drive. I have all the CDs listed as Music Folders with all the names of the CDs (Artist - Name of Album (Date)) in the folders all the songs are properly Tagged using a great small program called TagNRename and again it is like this (01 - Title of Song)
In those folders are the Cover front and an m3u playlist

I have gone into Options and ticked Auto Update in the Library section to auto-update in the background but it doesn't seem to do it because I have searched for albums (I know I have uploaded to the NAS Drive the day before) but they don't appear in the Media Center. Can anyone help....I'm sure I am doing something wrong but I don't know what it is

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Read Getting Started in my signature and read about importing files and auto-import on the Wiki.  Import is under the Tools Menu.
Pages: [1]   Go Up