INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbnails cut off when switching categories  (Read 318 times)

Mike...

• Recent member
Thumbnails cut off when switching categories
« on: May 06, 2020, 10:57:42 am »

I have a view for video, categories, as thumbnails and below that files as thumbnails.

When first going to the view and selecting a category, the file part correctly starts at the very top. Thumbnail is not cut off. When switching to a different category, the file part is no longer at the top, a portion of the thumbnail on the first row is cut off. And you can scroll up a bit. How much is cut off, if anything at all, depends on the size of the thumbnails (of the file part)...

See screenshots, correct displays the correct margin/spacing and starts at the top. Not correct shows no margin/spacing at the top and a part of the thumbnail is cut off.

If I create a new view, same thing happens, I was wondering if someone can reproduce this?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Thumbnails cut off when switching categories
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:13:50 am »

I can't reproduce that.  Would you send me a library backup (matt at jriver) along with instructions about what view cuts off?

Not sure I'll be able to reproduce since I won't have the actual images, but I'll see if the placeholders are shifted down.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 12:56:03 pm »

Mike sent me a library backup, and I've got a fix going into the next build:
Changed: Lists could build and scroll to show the center item in some cases instead of the top item.

For some reason when we'd load the scroll anchor we would use the center item before the top item.  I switched the next build.

Thanks again.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Mike...

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 12:57:41 pm »

And thank you!

Great software, great support!
Pages: [1]   Go Up