INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pane view: lost left to right grouping  (Read 684 times)

tom9920

• Recent member
Pane view: lost left to right grouping
« on: May 09, 2020, 11:24:42 pm »

I have an audio library view with the view as property = Panes.  The leftmost pane (category) is the composer field.  Until today, each composer appeared once in the pane, and if I clicked on any individual composer, it filtered the panes to the right accordingly (which behavior repeated for each pane to the right).  I clicked or misclicked in the view, and now the view doesn't show panes, but shows each individual track (with the composer repeated).  I have been unable to revert the view to its previous behavior.  Please help.  Thanks.  -Tom

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Pane view: lost left to right grouping
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 11:49:25 pm »

Morning Tom,
It's difficult to follow what you might have done, so, my first guess assumes you were not in the process of customising the view when you mis-clicked, suggesting that you have clicked on the 'splitter', moving it to the top, thus hiding the panes, which, from your description, were 'on top'...

Have a look along the top of the column headings of the file list...
You're looking for two downward facing little triangles as shown below:

Click on one of these arrows as indicated above to lower the splitter and reveal your panes. Depending on the skin you are using, these will be either very easy to spot, or almost impossible. If you cannot see them (They should be in the middle) then you can also rest your mouse on the splitter (NOT the triangles). The cursor will change when you're over it, allowing you to drag it down as far as you would like.

-marko

tom9920

• Recent member
Re: Pane view: lost left to right grouping
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 07:47:11 am »

Marko,
Your first guess was right!  I didn't see the triangles even after reading your reply, but hovering over the splitter did enable me to drag it back down.

Thanks for the help!

Tom
Pages: [1]   Go Up