INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting Back to Standard View  (Read 510 times)

mikemcsw

• Junior Woodchuck
Getting Back to Standard View
« on: May 24, 2020, 12:05:26 pm »

I don't know how, but i must have clicked something and i can't get back to the regular view.
My left pane went into auto hide, and i don't see my top menu.

Is there a quick way to just get the view back to standard??

mikemcsw

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: OMG PLEASE HELP??
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 12:33:46 pm »

anyone??

ugggh....still can't seem to get the left pane and top toolbar back??

MGD_King

• Citizen of the Universe
  • It's not easy being me, but it sure is fun!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 12:44:07 pm »

Try CTRL+1

mikemcsw

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 12:46:15 pm »

what's even more wierd is that i got my view back but don't know what i did to get it back....very annoying.

Glad i am using portable version until i figure this out...making a backup now.

mikemcsw

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 12:48:43 pm »

Try CTRL+1

thank you sir..i will try that if it happens again.

Does CTRL+1 take you to default view as when you first started?

I really haven't messed with views yet as i am just starting to use this regularly now, but plan to...i am really beginning to like all it's features.  I have been licensed user for a few years, but have always swapped programs and used this less than others, but now i am going to switch to it permanently.

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Getting Back to Standard View
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 07:44:23 pm »

You pressed Ctrl+5 and switched to Cover View. Look at the hotkeys listed with the View names at the top of the View menu, at the top of MC Standard View.

Mike, have you watched Spike1000's YouTube videos? It might be a good thing to do. https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,111775.0.html
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

mikemcsw

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Getting Back to Standard View
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 06:24:12 am »

You pressed Ctrl+5 and switched to Cover View. Look at the hotkeys listed with the View names at the top of the View menu, at the top of MC Standard View.

Mike, have you watched Spike1000's YouTube videos? It might be a good thing to do. https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,111775.0.html

thanks...looks helpful i will watch those!
Pages: [1]   Go Up