INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old problem with Analyzer  (Read 419 times)

Alexandre VV

Old problem with Analyzer
« on: June 05, 2020, 08:44:12 am »

Initially I purchased the MC21 version. Then I upgraded to 24 and finally 25, where I waited for bug fixes that didn't exist. I stopped here! I still use the 21 that is more "friendly" to me.
As an example of bugs:
1) we have the integrated graphic of the Analyzer, which delays audio video in a short time. I even bought a more powerful note (i7) for the calculations, but I found that the lag comes from the software. At the beginning it is synchronized, then it defases a lot!
2) On the player, the album cover is sometimes outdated and is not displayed correctly. Just a "click" on the next track on the album for the correction to occur.
There are others that did not occur to me at the moment.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Old problem with Analyzer
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 09:10:38 am »

Please provide some details on the first problem.  What are you playing?  What are you playing to?  Etc.

Alexandre VV

Re: Old problem with Analyzer
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 10:28:45 am »

Please provide some details on the first problem.  What are you playing?  What are you playing to?  Etc.

Good afternoon JimH,
Thank you for your attention,
it is not easy to explain, but I will try to exemplify:
- when listening to audio, in the Player, Visualizations, Stereo, we have the "instantaneous values" if they deflect, vertically, in the correct frequency and times. This visualization is always correct in the player.
In the open DSP Studio, Analyzer window, we have the "integrated values" of this same audio. Initially compared, their values are congruent and phased. After a short period of listening and calculations, these values are lagging. You hear the audio and then observe its corresponding deflection.
Pages: [1]   Go Up