INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UI improvements  (Read 356 times)

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
UI improvements
« on: June 10, 2020, 04:42:43 pm »

I know some peoples try some discussion about some changes for our UI improvements. So I will try here to add some things which can maybe in time BE addition to the UI. As things will be added or not those will be check as added or in a request or declined. Lets drill and see what we can see be the improvement.
A. Tag View
Some small requests to improve the tag view.
1. Ability to hide the field and have only the information from that view;
    - Right now you can move left/right and middle click on the grid, right-click and use an option where you can choose to hide the fields.
    Example:

2. Groups have the ability to be expanded only when have some information inside:
    - When a field inside of that group is populated with information to be expanded, because if, we have groups with empty information is just an empty space. If we have this ability the group is stay collapsed when empty and collapsed when having value:
    Example:

3. Option to hide the information below the image like the size and where it sits.
    Example:

4. An option to have overlay images, using the new implementation of the <src img> can benefit from that.
Using this ability you don't have to worry about what a user can do it, because everyone can work around this new implementation and add whatever they desire.
    Example:

More option? Maybe, but for now, after I did some research and thinking this is the first step which maybe one day we will implement, or, more. Now it depends on the right people to decide.
I will try to dive more into what we can bring to the UI and more integration on it. If people want to discuss and bring they idea I will add on this post.
One preview of how can look is this:
Let's debate about this ideas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up