INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: size of thumbnails and tree changes each time JRiver is opened [Solved]  (Read 395 times)

pfm555

• World Citizen

Each time JRiver is opened in standard view the size of the thumbnails and the tree change. i use the slider to have 8 movies for each row. when i close and reopens with two very large thumbnails and the tree section is wider. This happened a while back and then it stopped. It is started again. i am using the latest version 26.0.90. Thanks in advance.

wer

• Citizen of the Universe

This sounded interesting to me, so I tried to reproduce it, but everything worked as it should for me.  I even tried it with a locked view, and experienced no problem.

You have many views defined in MC, and the zoom control is maintained (remembered) individually for each one.  Does this problem happen to you with all views, or just one?

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen

I can confirm what Wer says is absolutely correct, at least for my set up.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Educated wild guess-
Are you using a non-default display scaling value in Windows?

There have been some funny issues caused by this in the past.

pfm555

• World Citizen

thanks for the responses. the display was set  to recommended 300%.  after you not being able to duplicate it i did what i should have done before posting, restart my computer. whatever was wrong it fixed. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up