INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Voxengo Plugin choices  (Read 898 times)

littlegreenalien

• Recent member
Voxengo Plugin choices
« on: June 22, 2020, 06:44:19 am »

I installed some free plugins from Voxengo. I just wondering what plugins should I have to work well with jriver? Is Gliss EQ necessary? Thanks.

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Voxengo Plugin choices
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 05:35:30 am »

I installed some free plugins from Voxengo. I just wondering what plugins should I have to work well with jriver? Is Gliss EQ necessary? Thanks.

Since most, maybe even all, of those Voxengo plugins are in VST3 format they will not work in MC because it doesn't support VST3 plugins - https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/DSP
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 05:42:21 am »

Since most, maybe even all, of those Voxengo plugins are in VST3 format they will not work in MC because it doesn't support VST3 plugins - https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/DSP

All Voxengo plugins are available in VST2.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

littlegreenalien

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 11:41:31 pm »

Yes VST2 not VST3. I installed some free ones and bought varisaturator. They are compatable with jriver. I was wondering if anyone has certain ones that blend well jriver.

Chipicui

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2020, 11:33:07 am »

Every Voxengo is a jewel.
They’re incredibly stable, good sounding, well crafted, useful and relatively inexpensive.
I sincerely recommend you to buy “Patchwork” from Blue Cat to use, do channel routing, and set-up different plugin racks and configurations, ready to load at a mouse click.
I use all them every day with JRiver without ANY issues.
Patchwork even lets you load VST2 and VST3 inside it without problems and already comes with some basic but very useful eq, compression and channel utilities.
Concerning -free- voxengo’s ... I use Marvel EQ and can recommend it without any doubt.
Multichannel, multi-configuration and linear phase.
Of paid ones, I’m using GlissEQ and Elephant2 limiter at the end of the chain with -1dB of ceiling margin, just to be sure it would catch any sporadic peak that could clip the output.
Pages: [1]   Go Up