INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver crashing on import  (Read 332 times)

collector

• Recent member
JRiver crashing on import
« on: June 24, 2020, 11:25:46 am »

Hi there!

I posted a few days ago about a large music library at around a million files. I've been attempting to import my library and get using jriver, but I've found that it crashes after around 20 minutes of importing. I am not ticking the "analyze audio" box. I've attached the jriver log files for reference. I've done a clean reinstall and multiple system reboots to no avail. I don't have an antivirus installed, and the disks are left alone to only work with jriver while it imports. I have all other processes closed. Advice appreciated. Thanks!

Note- the upload wouldn't allow me to add the complete import log because it's something like 20MB, so I added the other files in the zip jriver generated.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: JRiver crashing on import
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 11:39:45 am »

Could you send the full log to matt at jriver?  It should have a crash dump so we can investigate.  Also make sure you're running the latest build from the top of this board.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

collector

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 11:52:02 am »

I am running the latest build. Sent you my full crash report.

collector

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 12:04:57 pm »

I was on 26.0.80, which is the latest in the download center. Updated to 26.0.94 as suggested by the forum, and it is still crashing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up