INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question regarding setup with JRiver, Madvr, Lav decoders and Denon AV Receiver?  (Read 748 times)

smshafer4

• Recent member

I have a 7,1 system in my theater room and have been working on building a HTPC and have had help from numerous members which I'm so grateful for.  Thank you.

Last night we added Lav filters (video) to JRiver and it appears to be installed correctly as when we right click while the movie is playing they come up.  Here's my question.

Audio is coming out but no voices.  We have added the Lav audio filters and removed them.  It shows my Denon receiver and have played with that but we are not getting any voices.

We had full audio prior to adding the Lav Filters so I'm a little confused.  I'm sure it's something simple.

Thanks for any help in this matter?

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

You don't  need to add LAV filters.  They get downloaded by MC when you first play a video.

Maybe you mean madVR, and that's also downloaded.  Read the topic on Red October on our wiki.  Don't attempt any customization.  Try both Red October Standard and HQ.

smshafer4

• Recent member

Ok, I figured it out.  Had nothing to do with the madvr firmware or conflicts between JRiver.

Under audio devices, I checked my Denon AVRHD (WASAP) and under settings made sure bit steaming was yes for HDMI and have sound.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up