INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TIME DURATION MISSING ?  (Read 993 times)

nickycousin

• Recent member
  • Hardcore Junglist® 🏃 🏃6♡1® be seeing you !
TIME DURATION MISSING ?
« on: July 09, 2020, 10:46:50 am »

hi i have imported a few new shows and the time duration is now blank. ill add a screenshot its only been the imports from today. yesterdays have the time duration also when i play an episode the time shows in the play at the top ill also add my import settingsvia screenshot as well thanks in advance  cheers
YOUARENUMBER6

nickycousin

• Recent member
Re: TIME DURATION MISSING ?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 11:07:06 am »

and the log reporter
YOUARENUMBER6

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 06:57:52 pm »

I'm not seeing either issue with TV Shows imported last night.

I saw your other post: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,126048.msg873795.html#msg873795

What version of MC are you using, specifically? MC26.0.98?
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

nickycousin

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 03:59:04 pm »

I saw your other post: https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,126048.msg873795.html#msg873795

hi yes the newest stable version MC26.0.98 ive looked online to narrow it down but not sure the problem. they was there before in media centre 25 i have just started to import again so i can analyse the  audio and then i noticed it :/
YOUARENUMBER6

nickycousin

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 04:37:55 pm »

just noticed that the films also have 0 minites must be a windows 10 problem as they have been in there for ages
YOUARENUMBER6

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2020, 07:40:43 pm »

I believe that the Duration information comes from a tag in the file, and isn't calculated by MC. So it could be your source files are the problem.

If you have a copy of Media Info, check what that says about duration. Windows Explorer shows the duration in the Length tag I think, so it isn't the best tool to check with.
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

nickycousin

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 05:27:20 am »

I believe that the Duration information comes from a tag in the file, and isn't calculated by MC. So it could be your source files are the problem.

If you have a copy of Media Info, check what that says about duration. Windows Explorer shows the duration in the Length tag I think, so it isn't the best tool to check with.

cheers i have just moved some files over to a windows 7 laptop and they show perfectly so i guess the new windows 10 update is the cause as i have many new issues including no onedrive and very slow response to simple tasks thanks for the help highly appreciate it  ;D
YOUARENUMBER6
Pages: [1]   Go Up