INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Genre setup help for Tv shows in library  (Read 341 times)

bigmuscles

• Junior Woodchuck
Genre setup help for Tv shows in library
« on: July 17, 2020, 03:56:58 pm »

Hi all, Giving jriver one more last go in bit of customize .  So as the title say's I'm trying to get a genre tab and view for my tv shows (have many boxsets) . so far iv'e got the genre library field setup in the rule . But when i go to the genre tab which is a tab in the tv shows , i get all genre's ie action adventure etc etc think you know what i mean anyhow when i click on a genre (say action) it lists only the episodes  it doesn't show the series ... hope you understand ... ( so im expecting this... go to genre, then see action genre once in there i want to see series 24 (the main part then from there, you drill into the seasons) but NO it shows every episodes out of 9 seasons grrr. Anyhelp to fix it would be great ( One thing im dredding is someone says it cant be done, that would be horrid. And the death of jriver for me)

Hmm so it looks like jriver cant do a simple thing to show genres in for series  like it does for movies.  more i use this  the more it shows how poorly it is against other media centers for live tv , shows and movies , the custom part of jriver just seems certain veiws and taging files other then that its locked down big time

anyhow i did try but this program isnt for my family

kind regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up