INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Silicondust HDHomeRun Connect Quatro not found  (Read 777 times)

wellywu

• World Citizen
Silicondust HDHomeRun Connect Quatro not found
« on: July 23, 2020, 10:12:41 am »

I installed and licensed the latest version of JRiver Media Center 26 64 bit for Apple macOS 10.15.6 64 bit "Catalina" and when setting up the television feature, I can not see my Silicondust HDHomeRun Connect Quatro television tuner. I am using JRiver Media Center 26.0.94 64 bit. I also installed and am using 2020 Kaspersky Security Cloud Family along with Murus Pro. I configured Murus Pro to allow JRiver, but my Silicondust product never shows up. What information do you need from me to troubleshoot this technical issue and how do I get it to you? Why is it that my Silicondust product never shows up?

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Silicondust HDHomeRun Connect Quatro not found
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 03:37:29 pm »

I installed and licensed the latest version of JRiver Media Center 26 64 bit for Apple macOS 10.15.6 64 bit "Catalina" and when setting up the television feature, I can not see my Silicondust HDHomeRun Connect Quatro television tuner. I am using JRiver Media Center 26.0.94 64 bit. I also installed and am using 2020 Kaspersky Security Cloud Family along with Murus Pro. I configured Murus Pro to allow JRiver, but my Silicondust product never shows up. What information do you need from me to troubleshoot this technical issue and how do I get it to you? Why is it that my Silicondust product never shows up?
I assume you have media network enabled in options?
If you look at the list of DLNA servers in MC's tree, does it show up there?

wellywu

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 07:23:44 am »

I installed JRiver Media Center 26.0.102 64-bit for Apple macOS 10.15.6 64-bit "Catalina" and I turned on the media network and I enabled generic DLNA. When I go through the television setup wizard, it shows nothing under network tuners. However, when I connect to my mid-2017 AVA Direct gaming desktop PC running Ubuntu 20.04.0 64-bit LTS GNU/Linux and I already opened JRiver Media Center 26.0.94 64-bit and I access my JRiver media server in my apartment, I can stream over the air television just fine. I want to be able to connect to my empty main library and find my Silicondust HDHomeRun Connect Quatro so I can watch over the air television and log into my Perc Data to download my electronic programming guide every hour as I have done so on my three GNU/Linux powered PCs in my apartment. Why is it that JRiver Media Center 26.0.102 64-bit for Apple macOS does not show any network tuners?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 07:56:55 am »

TV won't work yet in MC26.  It will be available in MC27.

wellywu

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 08:04:58 am »

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I already purchased JRiver Media Center 27 64 bit Master License and I copied my license key to my password managers. I am going to wait until it is released and try again. I am going to keep this thread open just in case I run into problems with version 27 in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up