INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo problem, can only play in the android phone. Not in server.  (Read 569 times)

Captor

• Citizen of the Universe

Dear Jim, I have done as you said but I donīt know how to proof that. Maybe I understand wrong. I try here to explain with pictures. And yes there is the key again. I donīt care. If someone hacks in to my computer and help me with this problem I would be glad.
I send here some pictures showing what I am doing when I do what you ask me to do. I have taken it on step further. I have also closed down the computer after I uncheck the box and before I check the box again. Same result: the same key is created. Not a new one. Or maybe I do something really wrong. That can happen.

I have by mistake deleted the old topic. Thats why I am back with this new one. But this has the same headline. Is it possible to undelete the old topic? Make it visible again?

Maybe better I choose Generic DLNA (works with most devices) instead for keep existing settings?
JRiver for music

Captor

Re: Gizmo problem, can only play in the android phone. Not in server.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 07:47:19 am »

Hi again, Well I was so very smart and deleted the original topic. However, before I did that I took a print screen from the last posts. But without the author names foolishly. And there was a post after Jim's post from a Rodrigues? Is that correct? I hope I reach you here because on the first line in your answer I found the problem! You asked if I have a zone named Player. That zone was not there! So now I have fixed that and Gizmo is working and I am very happy and dancing polka in my home. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

The app EOS is working as well.

And I have changed the access key, Jim, thanks.

Solved
JRiver for music

Captor

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 10:42:08 am »

Dear Jim,
I have got answers to my OTHER topic with the same subject as this one. Unfortunately I can not see all the answers because I removed the topic by mistake. Is it possible to un-remove again?
JRiver for music

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 10:57:49 am »

Check Profile > Posts.

Captor

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 11:12:25 am »

Hi Jim, No nothing there. Only THIS post not the other with the same name. Maybe it is gone forever. I hope to say thank you to the person who helped solving the problem. OK, nothing to do about that.
JRiver for music

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 05:00:47 pm »

That was me. Thanks accepted. You're welcome.  :D
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

Captor

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 05:27:48 pm »

That was me. Thanks accepted. You're welcome.  :D
Very good that I reached you :-) Many thanks. It made my day to solve that finally. And so simple.. why did I not see that before, grrr...
JRiver for music
Pages: [1]   Go Up