INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Recently Imported" playlist not showing up in the Tags Pane Playlists  (Read 467 times)

sluizer

• World Citizen

Earlier today, I installed Version 26 (because I bought the upgrade for Version 27). Then I restored my library from a saved copy that I had done just before installing.

I just added a track to my library. When I hover the mouse over that track in the Content Panel, the information that pops up says that it is in the "Recently Imported" playlist.

However, when I look at the playlists in the Tags pane in the Action Window, there is no playlist called "Recently Imported". Furthermore, when I select that new track and look to see if any playlists are checked in Tags in the Action Window (indicating that the track is in that playlist), none of the playlists are checked.

In addition, when I look at the list of Playlists in the Tree, "Recently Imported" isn't showing up there either.

In Version 24 (which I had been using), the "Recently Imported" playlist showed up both in the Playlists in the Tags pane in the Action Window as well as the list of Playlists in the Tree.

I'm guessing -- since I'm being told that this track is in the "Recently Imported" playlist -- that there is still a "Recently Imported" playlist. How do I get it to show up in my playlists?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

sluizer

• World Citizen
Re: "Recently Imported" playlist not showing up in the Tags Pane Playlists
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 11:49:57 pm »

Adding to the weirdness ...

I just exited MC version 26. I then started my older version of MC (version 24), although I immediately exited without doing anything other than starting it.

And then I started MC version 26 again. And suddenly "Recently Imported" was there. In both the Tree and the Tags pane in the Action Window.

I have no explanation for this. But it seems that whatever the problem was, it no longer is a problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up