INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: problems with resizing - and positioning  (Read 787 times)

jmoorman

problems with resizing - and positioning
« on: September 15, 2020, 03:07:10 pm »

hi

i have the issue that if I make the main form ( panes as standard selected ) wider - or taller, it randomly resizes after I adjust it - height becomes a quarter of what I selected - ( 2nd image )
if I move the main form - it jumps by it self somewhere to the left - where half the windows is so far toe the left that its invisible ( 1st image )

i had this with v26 - hoped it would be solved in 27 - but its still there - can anybody help ?

best regards
jan

simonmason

• World Citizen
Re: problems with resizing - and positioning
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 02:28:50 pm »

I don't know if this is related?

I noticed that I can't drag JRiver from one monitor to another on my Mac.  I have two external monitors - on one it refuses to go past the edge of the screen, and on the other the pointer moves over there but the window doesn't go with it, disappearing off the monitor it is coming from but not appearing on the other monitor.

Second, I have a utility called Moom that allows me to arrange applications on my monitors - they are both ultra wide.  It attaches itself to the red yellow green close minimize expand buttons at the top.  It doesn't appear on the JRiver window so I have to sit that window manually.

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

billandrewsjr

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 08:49:06 am »

I have the same issue ... very irritating

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 09:36:42 am »

If you don't mind experimenting, try the Beta build 27.0.20 at the top of the forum.

There are probably still some issues with multiple monitors with different resolutions, especially if they are mixed retina and non-retina.
Pages: [1]   Go Up