INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adding albums to playlist causes restart from song #2  (Read 1442 times)

debianite

• Recent member
Adding albums to playlist causes restart from song #2
« on: September 18, 2020, 04:06:39 am »

Hi guys!

First of all, thanks for the great work and enhancements of JRiver for Android. This is a great piece of software.

However I'm running into a little problem, when I try to add another album to an actual playlist. This happens with version JRiver for Android 27.0.12. I'm controlling another JRiver-server on my Raspberry PI with it and sending this to a renderer: There: TX-8130.

So for instance I'm playing album A song #9 and adding album B at the end of the list, JRiver starts the playlist, after finishing song #9 with song #2 from album A again, instead of jumping to song #10 of album A...

Maybe this is my setup, or it's a small bug?

Many thanks in advance for looking into this!

Cheers,

Peter

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Adding albums to playlist causes restart from song #2
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 06:04:11 pm »

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue exactly, but I did find a couple of playlist bugs while trying. Try the next build and see if it resolves the issue. It will probably be released Monday.

debianite

• Recent member
Re: Adding albums to playlist causes restart from song #2
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2020, 11:33:47 am »

Hi BradATIMA!

The
I wasn't able to reproduce this issue exactly, but I did find a couple of playlist bugs while trying. Try the next build and see if it resolves the issue. It will probably be released Monday.

Thanks for the great news. Just updated to the newest version. However I do have the same behavior, as described above  ;). But everything else is working great. BTW: I also can not see the volume slider.
Pages: [1]   Go Up