INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pono and MC26  (Read 261 times)

Campaigner8

• Recent member
Pono and MC26
« on: October 02, 2020, 07:32:37 pm »

The media center 27 just showed up on my laptop with the 26 media center closed, but still working. Is that normal? Media Center 26 was closed when the MC 27 downloaded automatically. I started to try using the new version with Media Center 26 installed. Should I delete the version I don't want, as I believe they were conflicting with one another? I used the new version to transfer some albums onto my Pono. Now, things are completely messed up as far as my Pono is concerned. Files missing or not syncing with the player, as I lost all but four of my CD's on my Pono player. I just recently started using my Pono again. I had a fairly good handle on the working of the Pono with MC 26. No old files from my previous laptop on the new one, as the hard-drive fried. Can someone give me suggestions on how to set up my Pono player with Media Center-26 again? Preferably a clean install from scratch, with everything deleted. I'm going to use 26 as I am most familiar with it. Following other forum suggestions, I'm now getting error messages saying something like, "you can't transfer this file as it may not be in the correct file format, or you don't have permission." Everything is AIFF or Flac on my iTunes player and JRiver Media Center. It shows on my player that these file formats are checked as my options. Your help is greatly appreciated - Campaigner 8 - aka Scott K.

Pages: [1]   Go Up