INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: analog input not working  (Read 439 times)

Citronix

analog input not working
« on: October 03, 2020, 05:56:59 pm »

Ive tried everything, but cant make analog input work - im using a

QA01--USB&Analog to SPDIF(Coaxial&Optical&I2S) Digital Audio Converters - witch has usb and analog input and spdif out - but when i try to choose either the ASIO or the WASABI option in the menu i only get an error message - something went wrong. no matter how i try to adjust the ASIO parameters

Im JRiver since it works well with DIRAC room correction - which maybe is the cause that cant choose  JRiver as my primary sound cardi windows sound settings?
 when following this oficial guide it simply not a option to choose JRiver as a primary sound device -its not listed

The oficcial guide tells me to:

How to Set up the WDM Driver
WDM Driver Set Default.pngIn versions of Media Center after 20.0.95 the WDM driver is disabled by default. To enable it go to Options-->General-->Features and check WDM Driver. Then restart Media Center and the driver will install.
Once the driver is installed, go to the windows control panel, and then to the Sound menu item. You should see all of the Audio devices on your system listed. Select the one labelled JRiver Media Center 20 and click the Set Default button at the bottom of the menu as shown to the right.
Make sure that, in Media Center, your setting under Options-->Audio-->Audio Device is not "Default Audio Device." You need to set your audio device to whatever your actual physical output device is. Because the WDM Driver is now the system default, setting Media Center to output to the system default just creates a closed loop.
Now whenever system audio plays (from web browsers, apps, windows sounds, or video games) it will play to the JRiver Media Center driver. This re-routes the audio through Media Center's DSP stack to whatever output device you have selected as an audio output in

I have tried to turn on the WDM driver on/off several timer, rebooted etc - but still have no option for an analog input via my ADC?

Any new idears out there?

Pages: [1]   Go Up