INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newly Ripped CD's Don't Show In Media Center 27  (Read 425 times)

RollandGroove

Newly Ripped CD's Don't Show In Media Center 27
« on: October 07, 2020, 10:02:16 am »

New user, so apologies in advance if I am missing something easy, but I seem to have problems getting newly ripped CD's to show in my library. I currently rip using DBPowerAmp - I will switch to JRiver but am trying to learning the application first - and then move the music into my Music folder. In MC26, it would take a bit to show up but it would. Now, MC27 won't recognize the music unless I go to the left sidebar, click on all files, select mp3, then find the new album and click a track. Then it automagically appears in the Player folders and remote.

I feel like this is a configuration that I have messed up and maybe just ripping my music through MC27 will fix, but it also happens when I buy digital music (e.g. Hi-Res), so I would like to figure it out. Thanks in advance and if this is covered in another thread, apologies. I did some searching and couldn't find a related topic.

RollandGroove

Re: Newly Ripped CD's Don't Show In Media Center 27
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 11:24:45 am »

I may have found the solution as I was working on trying to figure out multiple libraries. I think I initially set MC27 up as a one-time import and should have configured the auto-import feature. If someone can confirm, based on their experience, if that is what was wrong I would appreciate it. Thanks again.

BigSpider

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 06:00:35 pm »

You are correct.
English spiders are kind of small, but when I was living in the African rain forest well ......

RollandGroove

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 08:30:10 am »

You are correct.

Thank you for confirming. It's been a long time since I have used a media application with this many options/functions, so I appreciate you validating I am on the right track. I haven't had time to test it because I am working on setting up libraries. Thanks again!
Pages: [1]   Go Up