INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCE "radio" Playlist  (Read 390 times)

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
MCE "radio" Playlist
« on: October 10, 2020, 07:30:35 am »

I just saw something I did not know MC was able to do. Recently after getting a proper IR Receiver I fired up my old MCE remote to control MC in Theatre view jumping to Live TV, Music etc.

I hit the little MCE remote for Radio not expecting much as I do not have an FM tuner software anywhere. To my pleasant surprise it generated a random playlist of songs from my media library. An inspired choice of stuff I had not listened to for ages in a random mix of tracks from The Modern Loves, Van Morrison, Remones, Lada Gaga, Chicago etc.

Is this by design somewhere in MCE / Theatre view (even though I was not in Theatre view at the time)? Is there somewhere else in menus that it would do the same as hitting the Radio MCE button? I am impressed but hoping it will repeat?

David
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas
Pages: [1]   Go Up