INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question regarding photos section  (Read 395 times)

davidperetz

• Junior Woodchuck
Question regarding photos section
« on: October 13, 2020, 04:34:14 pm »

Hello

Im trying using jriver for managing my photos on my pc. I was thinking maybe i can use the powerfull tools that jriver has.
My questions are:

1. Can i rate photos with keyboard shortcuts like in any other managing software? If i have lots of pics its a pain going to tag and then mouse click on rating.

2. Can i define the zoom click to be 100% or its doing whatever it thinks? Cause sometimes it 185% sometimes 504%...

3.i managed to create a view where i can sort and view album by filepath but it shows the whole filepath in the text and its so long that i cant see the folder name itself. Is there a way to show only the folder name instead of the whole path? I refering to the text under the thumbnail of the album.

The last question i have is regarding videos and i didnt want to open a new topic.
Is there an option to rotate a video when playing it? Some of my cellphone vids are vertically and i want to view them horizontally.

I really thinks jriver is a great powerfull all around tool and you guys doing a great job

Thanks in advanced

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Question regarding photos section
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 04:44:58 pm »

2.  Use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in.  Or use numbers (0 to 9).  If you use numbers, put your cursor where you want to zoom first.
3.  Look at the other fields.  There are several choices.

davidperetz

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Question regarding photos section
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 05:33:24 pm »

Thanks for the answer

I thought there is a 100% key gues not

3. If i knew what other field can give me just the folder name and not the whole path i wouldn't ask here for help.

And what about the rating shortcut? Is there any way to rate photos from the thumbnail view like quickly by shorcut? Or even when im in full view after i clocked the image?

Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up