INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Show Lyrics in JRiver panel controller (partially solved)  (Read 666 times)

Gedeon

• World Citizen
Show Lyrics in JRiver panel controller (partially solved)
« on: October 16, 2020, 01:17:55 pm »

Just this.

Maybe clicking in the thumbnail to switch between lyrics and cover or a specific icon when available.

Would be really great.

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Show Lyrics in JRiver panel controller
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 09:24:46 am »

Panel will do exactly as you described, but there is a size constraint. It doesn't always work with phones in the portrait orientation. If you're using a phone, try rotating it to the landscape orientation and then tapping the cover art image.

Gedeon

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 09:37:12 am »

Sorry if I've missed something. I'm still running MC25. Is already implemented ?

Anyway today there are several tags and styles to make html code responsive to resolution, orientation, etc...

BradATIMA

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 10:11:59 am »

It was added in 24.0.38

4. NEW: Panel - More file information for music can be shown by clicking on the cover art image. This does not work on screens that are too small because of size limitations.

Gedeon

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 10:43:00 am »

But there are already several android music players which show the lyrics in small screens. We read tons of way more complex texts in phone displays.

I understand there could be some limitations, but I'm pretty sure that a text window with a scrolling can't be so difficult to implement.

Gedeon

• World Citizen
Re: Show Lyrics in JRiver panel controller (partially solved)
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2020, 02:29:11 am »

Panel will do exactly as you described, but there is a size constraint. It doesn't always work with phones in the portrait orientation. If you're using a phone, try rotating it to the landscape orientation and then tapping the cover art image.

I've rechecked and I was wrong since panel offers lyrics as you stated. The issue came because I was focused in "portrait mode", not in landscape. In my PC or in landscape in my phone lyrics are shown.

In my phone I was only using/checking the portrait mode, since in landscape the album art is even smaller than in portrait mode so I didn't bother to check it.

First, apologizes, because the feature was already there. It just wasn't availabe in the mode I'd been testing so far.

Second, ¿ Could lyrics be also visible in portrait mode from panel ? There is even more display surface to show the text and the lyrics in that mode from panel.

Thanks for your patience.
Pages: [1]   Go Up