INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 27.0.26 for Windows -- Available Here  (Read 4715 times)

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
JRiver Media Center 27.0.26 for Windows -- Available Here
« on: October 27, 2020, 08:00:41 am »

This is a new build of JRiver Media Center 27.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted.

Download 64-bit build
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v27/latest/MediaCenter270026-x64.exe (works on 64 bit systems only)

Download 32-bit
https://files.jriver.com/mediacenter/channels/v27/latest/MediaCenter270026.exe

27.0.26 (10/23/2020)

1. Fixed: APE encoding at 24-bit would fail on high channel count files.

27.0.25 (10/23/2020)

1. Fixed: Fixed a possible crash changing rating and backing up with the mouse.
2. Changed: Made the drive analysis better handle UNC paths.
3. Fixed: Tag writing to MP4 files could fail in some cases.
4. Fixed: TV time-shifting files were not cleaned up after time-shifting session ended.
5. Fixed: "Clean up time-shifting folders" did not do anything.
6. Changed: Removed the parsing from ListMix(...) because it would make tokens not get replaced (also may make Math(...) inside not work, so just be aware).
7. Changed: Tried to make recursive expression nesting just output the inner nests as is.
8. Changed: Updated Norwegian translation (thanks Řistein).
9. Changed: Updated Greek translation (thanks Panagiotis).
10. NEW: Added Radio Paradise to the Quick Play menu.
11. NEW: Added Radio JRiver to the Quick Play menu.
12. Fixed: Jumping views with double-click could pause if madVR was being used.
13. Changed: Made the APE encoder reject 32-bit floating point conversion.

27.0.24 (10/16/2020)

1. Fixed: Random EPG load time (when randomizing was needed) was not always random.
2. NEW: Added disk performance to Reporter (the rip drive and the library drive).

27.0.23 (10/14/2020)

1. Changed: Added two more XMLTV category keywords, "TV Movie" and "Feature Film", for classifying a show as "movie".
2. Fixed: The 32-bit build could report errors during install of build 22.

27.0.22 (10/13/2020)

1. Changed: Audio Path will show "Bitstreaming" when audio is being bitstreamed instead of potentially confusing audio stream details (which identified the physical transport of the audio, not the audio contents).
2. Fixed: DVB TV could fail to obtain Free View Channel info descriptor when parsing Bouquet Association Table.
3. Fixed: Setting the Last.fm option could not work if returning from options switched zones.
4. Changed: Adjusted logging for DLNA TV device discovery.
5. Changed: When building playlists for a handheld using relative paths, if nothing is in common, it will use dots in the path to start at the root then build the path (may make Android devices work better).
6. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
7. Fixed: Manually setting TV channel logo might not work if one chooses to save the image in default coverart location.
8. Changed: Updated Italian translation (thanks matteo e massimo).
9. Changed: Holding shift while starting a tag window edit will keep the edit from starting again on a new file.
10. Fixed: SiliconDust EPG daily reloading might occasionally occur more than once within a few hours on a day.

27.0.21 (10/7/2020)

1. Changed: Activate the buses of VST3 effects, possibly making more work.
2. Changed: Enabled automatic retry in 30 to 60 minutes of SiliconDust EPG loading so that we would not miss a daily reloading due to not having discovered the DLNA tuners yet.
3. Fixed: When using SiliconDust EPG, all programs were classified as "new".  Now re-runs will be properly treated as re-runs.
4. Optimized: EPG loading (including SiliconDust, MC2XML, XMLTV, and Perc Data modes) is significantly faster.
5. Optimized: Processing TV for EPG loading and the like runs less often.
6. Optimized: Standard Television view loads significantly faster, especially if the lists of channels and programs are large.

27.0.20 (10/3/2020)

1. Fixed: There could be video playback problems due to a timer change in recent builds.

27.0.19 (10/2/2020)

1. NEW: When the language for the system is Japanese, that will be the default translation used (instead of English).
2. Fixed: Burner settings were not available for the last few builds and other disc issues could arise.
3. NEW: Added a confirmation when exiting from "Load Program Guide..." window with "Automatically load the program guide every day in the background" option off.
4. NEW: (Experimental) MC allows "Beyonwiz V2" device to be treated as a DMS TV tuner.

27.0.18 (9/30/2020)

1. Changed: Added an information message box to inform the user after DLNA is enabled during SiliconDust EPG setup, that it is a good idea to restart MC before re-attempting EPG setup.
2. Changed: Blocked TV recording on DMS tuners since it has not been implemented properly, to prevent crashes.  Windows only.  On non-Windows recording is already no-op.
3. Fixed: Spelling error.  On Load Program Guide window, the word "everyday" is changed to "every day".
4. Changed: The program no longer pauses a playing video when clicking to activate the program from another program.

27.0.17 (9/30/2020)

1. Changed: MC will show a better error message when it fails to download EPG data, especially from SiliconDust.
2. NEW: Added the web service function File/GetPlaylists to get a list of playlists for a given file.
3. Changed: Respond to a Playlist/Build call with the new playlist ID.
4. NEW: The genre, artist, album, composer, track #, and name are read from the iTunes database during import (so files don't need to be tagged for those fields).
5. NEW: MC will parse <episode-num> element with system="onscreen" attribute in XMLTV files more smartly so it will pick up season number and episode number, in particular from SiliconDust EPG.
6. Changed: MC will reload TV channel logos during EPG loading (if EPG data file contains the logo images) if previous image file is missing.
7. NEW: VST3 adds support for 4.0, 5.1, and 7.1 channel layouts.
8. NEW: During SiliconDust EPG setup MC will detect whether DLNA is enabled.  If not, MC will offer to display Media Network options page.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

lepa

• MC Beta Team
Re: JRiver Media Center 27.0.26 for Windows -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:07:21 pm »

Code: [Select]
6. Changed: Removed the parsing from ListMix(...) because it would make tokens not get replaced (also may make Math(...) inside not work, so just be aware).
Did this broke linux directory separator for ListMix? It seems that it isn't anymore possible to print linux paths using ListMix()

Code: [Select]
ListMix(<amg src="tooltip:Actors////Clean([Original Title],3) /([Year]/)////[L1]" height="150">, 1, [Actors],1;2;3;4;5;6)Earlier this would give me path e.g. <amg src="tooltip:Actors/Terminator (1984)/Arnold"> now I cant escape "/" at all and will just get <amg src="tooltip:ActorsTerminator (1984)Arnold">

lmurawski

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 12:44:34 pm »

Currently running 27.0.20, using the "Stop after X tracks" feature, the last song played is not removed with "Remove files from Playing Now after they are played" active.

wer

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 10:03:12 pm »

We've found that there's a problem with importing certain tags, [Date (release)] for one, when importing MP3 files. It works for FLAC files however.  MC writes the value to MP3s, but won't parse it on import.

The thread meanders around a bit, but you can read more here:
https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,127356.msg883612.html#msg883612

whoareyou

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 05:20:17 pm »

This is kind of double post which is why I am providing link only, but I believe this issue was introduced with 27 and exists in each release, and so belongs here.

https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,127392.msg883722.html#msg883722

The issue I am encountering is that Cover Art, and other information is not displaying when a client plays to a "There" zone.  I have gone back and installed each forum release of ver 27 and I have same issue with each version.

The last release I find that works as expected is Version 26.  Album art and all visualizations work as expected on each client machines running that version. 

Local zone (i.e. player) works as expected for all versions.

I have tested this on two separate client machines.

Thanks
Windows 11 Pro
Intel i7-12700K / 32MBRam /
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 4070
4K Sony x900h

crysaliq

• Recent member
  • Truth is worth paying for, but cannot be earned.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 06:30:42 am »

I have two albums by an artist named "Tenth Avenue North", and if the display is placed at a certain size, rather than cutting off the name in the display and putting ... at the end, the last character is simply omitted from their name in window showing all the Artists -- namely "Tenth Avenue Nort".  I don't know if this 'makes sense' or not, but it seems strange.
Pages: [1]   Go Up