INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist / Multiple Artist Question  (Read 611 times)

freddie40

• Junior Woodchuck
Artist / Multiple Artist Question
« on: October 29, 2020, 11:15:48 am »

I get the whole idea of how to do semicolon separated artists to get multiple artists.

The question is how to I get the artists to sort properly versus being listed one after the other.

Thanks,

Dave
Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini  /  Mountain Lion -> JRiver -> Ayre QB9 -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent interconnects & Wire |  Crystal Clear Music Power Cords

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Artist / Multiple Artist Question
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 12:38:45 pm »

Explain exactly what you think constitutes "properly".  Give an example.

freddie40

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 01:23:40 pm »

I have the art "Adam Wakeman / Rickman; Rick Wakeman / Adam Wakeman". I would love to have the First sorted under the A's and the Second sorted under the R's.  Unfortunately it doesn't work that way see below.

Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini  /  Mountain Lion -> JRiver -> Ayre QB9 -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent interconnects & Wire |  Crystal Clear Music Power Cords

wer

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 02:03:48 pm »

I did a test of a track with exactly the [Artist] track you describe: Adam Wakeman / Rickman; Rick Wakeman / Adam Wakeman

In a Panes view (which is what your partial screenshot looks like to me) MC sorts it the way you want: with one under A and the other under R.

Please post a new screenshot and show the entire MC window, not just a little clip, so I can see what you're really doing.  Also post a screenshot of the customize view dialog so I can see what's in there.

freddie40

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 02:37:16 pm »

Never Mind, I found the problem.  Thanks for checking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up