INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remove Recent Imports  (Read 1116 times)

Angelos Korellis

• Recent member
Remove Recent Imports
« on: October 31, 2020, 04:29:17 am »

Hello ! How can I remove the "Recent Imports" buttons from the interface?
Thank's!

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Remove Recent Imports
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 06:05:11 am »

Recent Imports button - don't remember a button. So you mean playlist? Can you provide a picture?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

Angelos Korellis

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 06:21:20 am »

These buttons are at the very bottom and there are a choice of 6 to 18 buttons. I would like to remove them completely and not load the interface with them.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 06:26:14 am »

https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Car_Radio

You can't remove those.  You can customize them.

Angelos Korellis

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 06:30:50 am »

As I remember, in previous versions of the player these buttons were not visible. I do not need them and therefore wanted to get rid of them. I like the minimalist design and the ability of the user to customize the interface better.
Can you please tell me how I could make them invisible on the interface while playing music files? how to customize it?
 Thanks.

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 09:15:52 pm »

I am still running on V26 and these are still there. I have never noticed them before because I have a different skin + plus I do not spend much time looking at 'Playing Now' view. You could choose View, Skin, ModernCard:Dark Edition they appear just as numbers, not 3d buttons? Maybe a work around? The rest of the interface is minimalist with this skin also?

PS. these are not 'Recent imports' but 'Smartlist buttons' in a list called Car Radio?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

Angelos Korellis

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2020, 05:12:03 am »

Yes, yes, those same buttons of the so-called "Smartlist". In my 26th version and earlier they were not displayed (as I remember), as I don’t remember thanks to which setting))) :). I would like to use only this "Black on black" skin with a minimum of information, which I I think it is important for me at the time of playing a music file. At the moment, I am using the ''Display View'' so as not to see all the numbers and buttons I don't need... ;)

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2020, 06:55:46 am »

PS. these are not 'Recent imports' but 'Smartlist buttons' in a list called Car Radio?
They can be either a  Playlist or a Smartlist.  Even a Play Doctor list.

Right click on the row of buttons for some options.

Angelos Korellis

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 07:07:57 am »

Yes, I have already made a ''right click'' many times hoping to find at least some function to completely remove all these unnecessary buttons and numbers from the interface. But didn't find anything that could help me. I also looked in the player's settings, but I couldn't find it there either.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2020, 07:20:56 am »

There is no option to remove it.  You could try changing the number of buttons or renaming them.   You could use it or ignore it.  Those are your options.

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2020, 10:13:05 am »

IIRC you can turn it off actually Jim-
Search for Car Radio in the options, comes undet General -> Features I think.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2020, 10:25:41 am »

leezer's right.  Sorry.

Angelos Korellis

• Recent member
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2020, 10:50:45 am »

leezer3, Thank you so much ! With your help, I found and disabled these annoying buttons and numbers. At the same time, I remembered that due to the disabling of unnecessary services, I had not seen these buttons before.
Thanks again, leezer3 !
Pages: [1]   Go Up