INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art  (Read 388 times)

moonshadow99

Cover Art
« on: November 18, 2020, 10:30:42 am »

Hi, I'm in need of a little support and the problem I have is two fold, every time I upgrade to a new version of JRiver Media I lose 50% of the cover art that displays in the main window of 'SHOWS' of the TV files on my hard drive (movies & music are absolutely fine) , I therefore have to go through, (right click - cover art - get from internet) to update the file. No problem but it's time consuming and I'm now getting reluctant to upgrade. The other problem on this new upgrade is that a TV program from the early 90s 'Between The Lines' (BBC UK TV) now displays the cover art for 'Reed Between The Lines' (American TV I believe) yet ALL the other information is correct, episode name, series, episode and description even the thumb nails on the actual video files are correct. I tried 'remove art work - add from file - get from internet' yet the main menu continually displays the wrong art work.

w_axlrose1

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Cover Art
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 12:54:03 pm »

Check Tool>Options>File Location>Cover Art

By default I believe it points to a location such as C:\Users\user\Documents\JRiver\Media Center 27\Cover Art\

If you've just upgraded from version 26 there will likely also be a folder C:\Users\user\Documents\JRiver\Media Center 26\Cover Art\

Just copy the contents of the 26 folder to the 27 one and that should solve it.

moonshadow99

Re: Cover Art
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2020, 02:56:12 am »

Thank you so much, that worked a treat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up