INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyboard Shortcuts  (Read 1189 times)

Jamil

• Galactic Citizen
Keyboard Shortcuts
« on: November 22, 2020, 03:59:18 pm »

I have every option off that I can find to disable keyboard shortcuts, but they are still active when MC27 is running. I have media keys turned off and all other options I was able to find. Is there a way to completely disable them? CTRL+S for example is being taken by MC27 whether it is active or not.

I just tried CTRL+S again and now it is not happening.  Please disregard until I figure out what it was I pressed that caused playback to stop.   I actually could have been the previously reported issue of me typing in other applications that causes MC27 to change behavior.

Jamil

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Keyboard Shortcuts
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 05:44:44 am »

What I suspect happened was that MC27 stole system focus while I was typing into another application at track change.  It gets all keyboard input, and I probably pressed keys during typing that it captured.  I am not able to find a way to stop this from happening.  It even happens when I minimize the application.

If anyone has ideas to stop this, I am open for suggestions.

Thanks.

Jamil

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 05:02:04 am »

What I suspected above is exactly how it happened.  It just happened moments ago while I was typing commands into shell.  The currently playing track changed and MC27 stole system focus.  The keystrokes intended for shell went to MC27 causing playback to stop.  It happened a second time as I was typing this post using Firefox.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2021, 05:45:19 pm »

What I suspected above is exactly how it happened.  It just happened moments ago while I was typing commands into shell.  The currently playing track changed and MC27 stole system focus.  The keystrokes intended for shell went to MC27 causing playback to stop.  It happened a second time as I was typing this post using Firefox.
I think I've seen that too.
There are time when it should take focus but that's not one.
Will check it out.

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 10:15:26 am »

Right now, I can't reproduce this.
I'm just playing local tracks in standard view, cover art showing, focus on different app. MC doesn't grab focus on track change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up