INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Handhelds Present  (Read 1485 times)

crusader56

• Recent member
No Handhelds Present
« on: November 23, 2020, 06:54:39 pm »

My Samsung Galaxy A10 was working perfectly loading music from my PC to my phone.

Then for no apparent reason It is no longer there.

Would you please help me to install a Device path.

I am running Media Center 26 26.0

Thank you very much I would appreciate your assistance.

Crusader 56

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: No Handhelds Present
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 10:38:56 pm »

Did it used to be detected and displayed in Windows Explorer?
Is it still detected and displayed in Windows Explorer?

If it used to be detected and now isn't, then make sure the cable is seated properly at both ends. Unplug it and plug it back in. Try using a different USB port. Try using a different USB cable. Try disconnecting, rebooting the PC, then reconnecting.

If it used to be detected and still is, try redetecting devices in MC. Plug in the A10, then run "Options > Handheld > Device management > Redetect all devices... (settings will be lost)". Note the last part, settings will be lost for all devices. You will need to set options for the device up again, so take note of them beforehand.

Fixed?
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner

RoderickGI

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: No Handhelds Present
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 04:04:18 am »

G'Day Crusader56.

I got your message, but I can't respond to it because your forum Inbox is full.!
You need to go into "My Message" at the top of the forum, then "Inbox", then select some (a lot probably) old messages and delete them from your Inbox.
You probably should delete some messages from your "Sent Items" message folder as well. I'm sure there are a lot of old messages you could delete.

You are welcome regarding my response. I'm glad it worked for you.

Enjoy the music!
What specific version of MC you are running:MC27.0.27 @ Oct 27, 2020 and updating regularly Jim!                        MC Release Notes: https://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Release_Notes
What OS(s) and Version you are running:     Windows 10 Pro 64bit Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).
The JRMark score of the PC with an issue:    JRMark (version 26.0.52 64 bit): 3419
Important relevant info about your environment:     
  Using the HTPC as a MC Server & a Workstation as a MC Client plus some DLNA clients.
  Running JRiver for Android, JRemote2, Gizmo, & MO 4Media on a Sony Xperia XZ Premium Android 9.
  Playing video out to a Sony 65" TV connected via HDMI, playing digital audio out via motherboard sound card, PCIe TV tuner
Pages: [1]   Go Up