INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Win10 4K resolution not correct during full screen playing  (Read 697 times)

Win10 4K resolution not correct during full screen playing
« on: November 25, 2020, 12:06:22 am »

I use 2 screens. 1 smaller to control the 4K screen. The win10 will automatically zoom 3 times of all windows and icons on the 4K screen which is perfect to make it bigger to view. 

The problem is once I do full screen playing on 4K monitor. The JRiver 27 media center will shell the 4K video to that 3 times manified window which will lead to a very low resolution video playing.

MPC-HC fixed this on 1.9 version which has the same issue when it's version 1.7. Can JRiver Media solve this?  I need 4K video to shell to 4k resolution. It looks like JRiver needs to inform win10 somethings like "I need to play full screen video now. Do not do any zoom anymore so that I can play the original resolution"

I beleive even it has the same problem on all screen that apply with the windows 10 scale function

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Win10 4K resolution not correct during full screen playing
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 01:07:47 am »

You can solve this by making sure the higher resolution screen is the primary screen, so that its scaling is the primary windows scaling.
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

Re: Win10 4K resolution not correct during full screen playing
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 11:50:49 am »

You can solve this by making sure the higher resolution screen is the primary screen, so that its scaling is the primary windows scaling.

Thanks, but it's very annoying to manually do the setting everytime. Will this be updated in some other future version? Media Center is my primary music player now. But it looks awkward when you saw it
Pages: [1]   Go Up