INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver Media Center 27 64-bit Master License & Fedora  (Read 729 times)

wellywu

• World Citizen
JRiver Media Center 27 64-bit Master License & Fedora
« on: December 12, 2020, 07:38:13 pm »

I am running both Red Hat Fedora Workstation 33 64-bit GNU/Linux on my late 2019 CUK HP Omen 15t gaming notebook PC on my secondary Kingston A400 SATA-III 6 GB/s 1.92 TB solid-state disk and JRiver Media Center 27.0.21 64-bit Master License for GNU/Linux build version at this time. I used the installJRMC script to download and install it on Fedora 33. Is there any way to update it to the latest version and how do I do this? The current version that I am using now is a bit too old. Thanks.

wellywu

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver Media Center 27 64-bit Master License & Fedora
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 08:00:26 pm »

Nevermind. I learned that I had to copy and paste my installjrmc folder to my /home/wellywu and change directory into it and then type in ./installJRMC --rpmbuild. Next, I had to change directory to /home/wellywu/installjrmc/output/RPMS/x86_64/. I typed in ls and I found the latest version as a .rpm installation file. Finally, I typed in sudo dnf install *.rpm*. It worked. I am using the current version of JRiver Media Center 27.0.39 64-bit. Fixed!
Pages: [1]   Go Up